If this article were written twenty years ago, the options would be rather limited, with a traditional headpiece, or wig, as the only solution. Fortunately, we have come a long way in such a short time, and today, the modern woman can effectively treat hair loss, without the condition affecting their lifestyle in any way. If you live in the United Kingdom and have noticed excessive hair on your pillow in the mornings, here is a guide that was written with you in mind.
- Source a Reputable Hair Loss Clinic – Due to the number of women who suffer from hair loss, there are specialist hair restoration clinics in most of the major UK cities, and an online search would reveal Hair Solved, who are not only established in this field, they also employ an innovative treatment that uses human hair extensions.
- Make an Initial Appointment – After an online search, your chosen hair loss clinic would likely offer a free, initial appointment, during which a hair loss expert would diagnose the condition. It might be a temporary problem, or, as is for many women, a genetic disposition that there is no cure for.
- Range of Treatments – An established hair restoration clinic would typically offer a range of treatments for all kinds of hair loss, and some offer an innovative treatment using human hair transplants. These are carefully woven into a special mesh that is attached to the scalp, and by using human hair that is similar to the patient’s own strands of hair, a perfect match can be achieved.
- Hair Extension Treatment – Hair extensions have long been used for women who want the instant long hair look, but they can also be used to conceal thin areas of the scalp, and what’s more, the treatment looks and feels like your own hair, and can even be washed and conditioned normally. The treatment can last for up to 3 months, after which time, you would need to visit the clinic for an adjustment session.
- Tailored Solutions – No two people are identical, and for optimum results, every treatment would be tailored to the patient. Non-invasive methods allow a woman to live a fast paced active lifestyle, without having to worry about her hair issue. If you think you might be suffering from hair loss, a simple Google search will give you the contact details of a reputable hair loss clinic, and from there, you can soon remedy the problem.
- Tried and Trusted – No one wants to be a guinea pig in a trial treatment, and with thousands of women in the UK, who are all enjoying normal lives, thanks to hair extension treatments, you can be sure the system is very effective and has absolutely no downside. Any organisation with clinics in many UK cities must be doing something right, and this is a sure sign for the patient that they will be happy with the treatment.
If you, or someone you know, has to endure the embarrassment of hair loss, by following the above advice, the hair loss will soon be a thing of the past.