Knees are one of the most important parts among the leg. A small change in it may lead to major faults while walking. This may also have several affects all over the body. Knock knees is a term which is highly used by the doctors in their field. It is a type of condition in which the knee got angled and those persons may not be able to touch their feet simultaneously. There are many causes and effects of this condition which may be highly profiled by the doctors.
Causes of knock knees:
Knock knees are common among the small children around the age of 2 to 8. Those children may try it difficult to walk and also may get discomfort as their both legs ought to rub each other. And those children who have been affected with this condition should be treated within their eight years of age as above that knees may not get straightened by themselves.
The main causes of this condition are to be stated below:
- Some of the medical diseases which include rickets, osteoarthritis, scurvy, Blount’s disease and many more are highly responsible for the condition of knock knee.
- Rickets is one of the diseases which are caused due to deficiency of vitamin D in the human body. This disease makes your bones soft and weak. In such case, this knee disorder may bounds to occur.
- Osteoarthritis is another kind of disease which is of various types. Those types may affect the joints of the individual thus causing this disorder.
- Scurvy is a deficiency disease which is due to the deficiency of vitamin C and thus it also affects the joints.
- Some of the direct injury to bone may also lead to this type of disorder.
Some of these causes are the origin for this joint disorder. At the peak, this disease is ought to be treated with joint replacement.
Symptoms of knock knees:
- There are various symptoms which are to be experienced by the people affected by this joint disorder. Some of the symptoms prevail below.
- If your ankles are four meters apart while standing straight with your knees touching one another then you may come to an idea of this disorder.
- One can identify this disorder by means of an x-ray also which clearly states the detailed explanation.
- Some of the disorders may be visible to the normal person and by verifying it proper treatment can be done by means of bracelets or by means of surgery.
How to make it normal without surgery?
Many people may afraid of surgeries. This disorder is ought to take place in kids and so surgery may seem to be a big thing for the parents of those kids. So this website offers many techniques to get normal without surgery in the form of the book. Many readers may get benefited with the techniques revealed in this book. So start purchasing.