One thing that we all fear is waking up to dry skin topped with acne and blackheads. Many of us have a strict skincare regimen but we mostly depend on chemically enhanced products. Little do we realise that these chemical-infused products may be more harmful than good for our skin. Have we ever realised the potential of the ingredients in our kitchen? They are the ones with the real nutrition and goodness. Yes. One such ingredient is CUCUMBER!
Table of Contents
Cucumber is one of the most nutrient-rich vegetables out there. It’s not only refreshing but also helps us keep our body and skin cool against the scorching summer heat. 96% of a cucumber is essentially water. The high-water content aids in maintaining the body’s water balance. It’s highly recommended for good health since it helps in keeping our body well hydrated. Cucumber with its cooling characteristics has become an intrinsic ingredient in pre bridal skin care routine primarily intended to treat sensitive and dry skin.
Cucumber benefits our skin in quite a few ways. Let’s discuss them:
- Cucumber provides nutrition to our skin: Cucumber is an incredible source of silica, a mineral that hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. It’s high in vitamins, giving it an advantage in terms of skincare. To learn more about the essential nutrients for healthy glowing skin, visit this website: https://www.ins78.com/
- It aids in fighting inflammation: Cucumber has anti-inflammatory properties. It has the ability to cure inflamed and irritated skin naturally. Cucumber may be used to heal wounds, cuts, and puffiness. It will give immediate comfort and gradually diminish your skin’s irritation.
- It’s an excellent source of hydration: When dehydrated, our skin usually becomes dry, itchy and rough. Hydration is critical for your skin’s ability to breathe. Cucumber can moisturise your skin due to its high water content.
- It helps enhance your skin tone: Vitamin C serves as a skin whitening agent. It’s recognised for brightening the skin and eliminating dark spots and blemishes. Cucumber is further enriched with the skin-loving Vitamin C which helps eliminate all the dark spots and discolouration as well acne.
- It helps heal sunburns and fight pollution: A small quantity of cucumber gel might help soothe damaged skin caused by excessive sun exposure. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help to minimise skin redness. Being a powerhouse of Antioxidants, cucumber helps in fighting environmental stressors such as extreme pollution, UV radiation etc.
Pure Sense Hydrating Sleeping Mask – Cucumber for your face
Now that we know how good cucumber is for our skin, the important question is “How do I use it or how do I apply it? Do I need to go through the hustle of preparing a paste myself or do I just place thin slices of cucumber all over it!” As tedious as a task can get, right!
Don’t worry! We’ve found you a gem you can trust. Pure Sense presents you with an overnight solution loaded with the superfood Cucumber. Pure Sense hydrating sleeping mask, brimming with cucumber, it is non-greasy, lightweight and quick-absorbing. All in all, it’s a healthy treat for your skin. All you need to do is massage your cleansed face and neck with a coin-sized amount of this gel right before you go to bed and let the mask slay while you sleep. This chemical-free Cucumber-enriched gel treats your skin overnight and is suitable for all skin types.
Now it’s your time to wake up to softer, brighter, and revitalized skin!