Diabetes is more prevailing than ever and 95% of cases diagnosed are type 2 diabetes. There are certain cases in which you can do very little about diabetes such as hereditary, but in all other cases it can be prevented if we keep these few point in our brain. Before diabetes type 2 becomes fully developed you go through a level identified Preventing Diabetes: Few Easy Tips as pre-diabetes. This is where you begin to show some of the symptoms, which if ignored, can lead to full blown diabetes.
Following few points if adapted properly in daily routine, this deadly disease can be prevented. Remember preventing diabetes is not so tough.
1. Obesity develops diabetes. Reduce the amount of food on your plate so you bit by bit eat lesser and start to drop off weight. Have a glass of plain water or a sugar-free drink before your food to take the edge of any hunger pains.
2. Universal rule is number of calories taken should always be less than the number of calories burnt. Instead of junk for fried food you can eat low fat meals which can help in reducing overweight a great deal.
3. Determining the Glycemic Index of t Preventing Diabetes: Few Easy Tips food you are eating is very important. It can help you keep a check on the sugar level in your body.
4) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Try to drink at least eight liters of water every day. You can keep a bottle of water with you
5) If you are feeling puckish choose a healthy snack rather than a chocolate bar.
6. Use low-call milk with reduced fat rather than drinking full fat milk, it helps to keep a check on the level of cholesterol.
Physical workout is very good for health.5 to 20 minutes jogging or gentle walking on a regular basis is very important for diabetic patients.
All of these action points are also the ones that diabetics are advised to take because preventing diabetes means you might perhaps prevent irreparable damage to your health.