If you are in Florida, you can visit the Integrated Family Medical Center (IFMC) for functional medicine, anti-aging medicine, or bariatric medicine. ...
If you are in Florida, you can visit the Integrated Family Medical Center (IFMC) for functional medicine, anti-aging medicine, or bariatric medicine. You can make same-day appointments whenever you need urgent attention. Kalpana Desai, MD, ensures that all patients have access to quality care at affordable charges. This is a guide for your first or subsequent visits to IFMC.
About the Practice
Kalpana Desai, MD, is a general practitioner in Lady Lake, Florida, operating at Integrated Family Medical Center. Dr. Desai delivers compassionate and personalized care for all visiting patients. Her ‘I Belong to You’ approach to medical care is highly effective in caring for her family of patients. IFMC creates an environment that is warm and comfortable for all patients.
Integrated Family Medical Center (IFMC) gives solutions for your healthcare needs through conventional medical practices, advanced tech like MonaLisa Touch®, and holistic services like orthomolecular supplements and lifestyle modifications. Dr. Desai offers comprehensive treatment strategies that can relieve various conditions and improve your general health.
If you are in Florida, you can visit Dr. Desai for chronic conditions, general wellness care, and anti-aging care. The treatment plan of IFMC involves you in every step before, during, and after treatment is complete. Dr. Desai is board-certified in anti-aging medicine and has privileges at the Villages Regional Hospital and Leesburg Regional Medical Center.
Services Offered at Integrated Family Medical Center
- Men’s health is available to ensure that you are subjected to regular checkups and wellness screenings. Dr. Desai gives updates on available vaccines, checks weight, heart rate, and blood pressure. Conclusive tests are run to determine the best treatment options for you.
- Dr. Desai offers women’s health through traditional, modern, and holistic approaches. You can schedule annual wellness woman visits at Integrated Family Medical Center for menopausal care, incontinence, and other conditions.
- Hormone replacement therapy is available for patients looking to restore the natural production of hormones. HRT manages a decline in your physical activity and mental vitality caused by aging.
- Monalisa Touch vaginal rejuvenation can help you get rid of uncomfortable symptoms like painful intercourse, vaginal dryness, and reduced production of estrogen. The laser therapy is ideal for improving your sex life after menopause.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema can result in breathlessness, shortness of breath, or frequent coughing. Treatment plans are customized for all individual needs and differences.
- Diabetes can cause serious health complications if left unchecked. Dr. Desai uses a personalized treatment approach to manage all aspects of your condition. Treatment is available for patients with type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, or gestational diabetes.
- Weight management can help you avoid symptoms like high cholesterol and blood pressure, gallstones, high blood sugar, obstructive sleep apnea, and breathing problems. Dr. Desai drafts a holistic treatment plan to help live a healthier life.
- High blood pressure can cause health complications and even death. Dr. Desai uses holistic therapies, traditional treatment options, and lifestyle adjustments. Dr. Desai tailors the treatment plan to cover the individual needs of each patient with high blood pressure.
Where is Integrated Family Medical Center Located?
773 County Road 466
Lady Lake, FL 32159
You can contact the practice via 352-221-9758
Opening Hours of Integrated Family Medical Center
Monday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Integrated Family Medical excels in the combination of conventional and latest advancements in medicine to ensure that you live stress-free. To learn more about the services and quality of practice at IFMC, you can call the practice or book an appointment online.